Short Term Construction & Closures:
- October 24, 2017 - The Cove Beach rehabilitation project is scheduled to begin November 6, and will include various construction phases throughout the year. The Park and beach area will be closed during construction. Read more about this project.
- October 24, 2017 - Final landscaping and completion of the driveway will begin October 24 and will take several weeks. The Rainbow Road sidewalk and the pathway through the park will be closed. There will be no on-site parking available for the Park, Skateboard Park and ReidBuilt Centre for Community Leadership for the duration of the driveway paving. The Skateboard Park will remain open during construction, but we ask users to use extra caution as equipment will be in the area.
- October 17, 2017 - CUI has advised us that Rainbow Road from Rainbow Falls Gate to Township Road 240 will be closed starting October 23 until April 2018. The detour route for people wishing to access Glenmore Trail is Rainbow Road north to Chestermere Blvd. and south onto Range Road 284. More info on CUI website.
- September 28, 2017 - Please be advised of the current and upcoming road and parking closures for the construction of the two CUI sanitary forcemain pipelines from late September to December 2017. More info on CUI website.
- September 26, 2017 - Beginning late September for approximately two weeks West Chestermere Drive at Westchester Green will be closed for CUI road work. Please follow detour on Long Beach Link and Westchester Blvd. Road Closures Map
- September 19, 2017:
Township Road 240 between 84th Street and Range Road 284 will be closed due to a CUI project until late December. Please follow detour.