Book an Inspection
Safety Codes Inspections
City of Chestermere has its own Building and Utility Safety Codes Officers, who perform the following Safety Codes Inspections for:
• Gas & Plumbing
Requesting for Safety Codes Inspections
1. Know when to request for inspections for:
2. Inspections must be requested through email at email@example.com.
3. To ensure a high quality of service, we are now implementing an inspection request deadline for Building, HVAC, Plumbing, Gas, and Electrical. To receive an inspection on the next available business day, you must book before 2PM the previous business day. For example, book your inspection by 2 pm on Friday for Monday inspection. For electrical and plumbing inspections, the City requires a number of requests before an inspection day is set.
4. Additional fees may be charged for any re-inspections beyond the required inspection due to deficiencies or missing documents.
5. No inspections will be carried out, without a valid permit.
Landscaping and Performance Inspections
City of Chestermere will refund the landscaping and performance deposits when the property has passed the landscaping and performance inspections. These inspections will not be carried out unless all permits for that build have been closed. Please click the links below for our refund process:
- Landscaping Deposit Refund Process - an As Constructed Grading Certificate must be submitted and accepted before a Landscaping Inspection has been carried out.
- Performance Deposit Refund Process