At the Regular Meeting of Council on April 3, Council...
- Amended the Agenda. The final documents for a major project (Southlink and the Township Road 240 upgrade) were delayed until May 7. The capital budget was also delayed to May 7 and an In Camera item (personnel) was added.
- Adopted minutes from previous meetings.
- Heard no questions from residents during the first Question Period.
- Adopted the consent agenda.
- Heard the first quarter report on work done to date on Council’s 2018-2022 Strategic Plan. The update will be posted at www.chestermere.ca/stratplan.
- Accepted the 2017 Audited Consolidated Financial Statements (available at www.chestermere.ca/financials).
- Approved the Review of the 2018 Operating Budget, which includes an overall increase in the property tax requirement of $176,855 and equates to 0.913%.
- Approved a direct-control development permit for a home on East Lakeview Road.
- Passed the second and third (final) reading of the Dawson’s Landing Outline Plan.
- Passed first reading of a bylaw to re-designate some environmental reserve lands to public utility lots. A Public Hearing has been scheduled for May 22nd.
These notes are not considered official minutes and only summarizes the motions that were passed (not those tabled or defeated). Minutes and agendas can be found at www.chestermere.ca/agendas.