At the Regular Meeting of Council on June 18, Council...
- Awarded Camp Chestermere with a recognition of their contribution to the community.
- Heard a presentation from Community Futures Wild Rose on their work.
- Listened to a presentation on the work of the Chestermere Historical Foundation.
- Adopted minutes from previous meetings.
- Accepted the consent agenda that included minutes and correspondence.
- Heard a report on the work around the legalization of cannabis in Chestermere.
- Cross-appointed Mr. Paul Dumouchel as Chair of the Assessment Review Board for three years and set remuneration for members.
- Made appointments to the Calgary Metropolitan Region Board.
- Approved the updated Terms of Reference to the Inter-Municipal Committee with the City of Calgary.
- Asked that a review of the relocation study for the Parent Link Centre is incorporated into the 2019 organizational review.
- Approved a direct control permit on East Lakeview Road (with conditions).
- Held a public hearing for the South East Chestermere Area Structure Plan.
- Passed the South East Area Structure Plan Amendment.
- Passed amendments to the Procedural Bylaw.
- Passed first reading of Waterford Stage 2 Outline Plan and scheduled a Public Hearing for August 13, 2018.
*These notes are not considered official minutes and only summarizes the motions that were passed (not those tabled or defeated).