- Adopted minutes from previous meetings.
- Reviewed the action list.
- Heard from no residents during first Question Period.
- Adopted the consent agenda which included correspondence.
- Heard a Staff Report regarding three new outdoor rinks in Chestermere.
- Approved the CUI transition team which will examine the options for CUI for Council’s consideration and approved the deletion of subsection 3.2(d) of Chestermere Utilities Incorporated Amended Bylaw No. 1.
- Approved Policy 841 regarding the Council Task Force on Seniors Housing as amended.
- Approved in principle that the Chestermere Historical foundation go ahead with the creation of a Chestermere Memorial Cairn and report back to Council with the design concepts.
- Approved Policy 802 Committee and Board Policy with amendments.
- Heard from 1 resident during second Question Period.
- Went in camera for two items: Legal regarding CUI and advice from officials regarding the CRCA.
- Directed Administration to bring back a report regarding the safest traffic solution at the Tim Hortons intersection (West Chestermere Drive and John Morris Way) given that the current traffic situation requires improvement.
These notes are not considered official minutes and only summarizes the motions that were passed (not those tabled or defeated).