Park Access & Tree Planting

These applications will be required when construction is planned in a public space including parks, the lake and within the lake property lines for Parks approval OR in the event access to another area through the City of Chestermere property is needed. 

Tree Planting Application: When considering planting a tree in a public space, such as a park or boulevard, you may apply using the Application to Plant a Tree on Municipal Property Form. Please submit to for consideration and a Parks Coordinator will contact you with in 72 hours.

Open Space & Lake Access Application: When you need access from the lake or other public property, you can apply using the Open Space and Lake Access Agreement Form here. A Parks Coordinator will contact you within 5 business days to discuss approval and arrange an inspection time.