About Councillor Blaine Funk:
I have a broad background including engineering technology, sales and supply chain management with organizations of varying sizes. While studying engineering technology at SAIT, I was able to gain valuable experience working in surveying for water retention and conservation. After graduating, I worked in geomatics and mechanical design work before transitioning to a supply chain role with responsibility for managing over $300 million in inventory assets across multiple locations.
- Airport Community Consultative Committee (alternate for 1 Year)
- Chestermere Economic Development Advisory Committee (2 Years)
- Chestermere Emergency Management Advisory Committee
- Lake and Watershed Advisory Committee (2 Years)
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board (alternate for 1 Year)