Host a Block Party
Host a party in Chestermere!
Community Support Services makes it easy to host a party for your neighbourhood by providing planning documents, children's games, disposable plates and utensils, a BBQ, a visit from special guests and more!
- COBS Bread Chestermere will provide gift certificates containing 30 hamburger and 30 hotdog buns.
- Note: The first 15 registrants will receive a gift certificate for food from M&M Meat Shops and the remainder will get an Eric’s No Frills (if available at the time of booking).
Host a party in Langdon and South East Rocky View!
Gather up your neighbours throughout the hamlet and surrounding area and have a party! Kits may include: planning documents, children's games, disposable plates and utensils, and an option to rent out the BBQ. While supplies last, a gift card to Buy Low will be included.
Interested in partnering or sponsoring? Call (403) 207-7094 to find out more information.
Block Parties in Langdon and South East Rocky View are made possible through Rocky View County Family and Community Support Services funding.
Important Info about hosting a party:
- In order to hold your booking, you’ll be asked to complete and return a contact information sheet and a waiver of liability and release.
- If you are borrowing the barbecue, you’ll also receive barbecue maintenance and cleaning instructions, and you’ll be asked to provide a credit card number or a $50 deposit cheque (made out to the City of Chestermere).
- Note that liquor can only be served and consumed on private property, and party goers will be expected to follow the municipality's/County's noise bylaw, which prohibits excessive noise.
- In order for you to safely close the street, barricades will be dropped off by Public Works up to two days before your block party and picked up one to two days after your event. Barricades may not be available when large community events are being held. One lane must be left open, in case emergency vehicles need access.
Langdon and South East Rocky View Specific
- Follow all bylaws of Rocky View County and apply for necessary permits with their office.
|August 17||Westchester Blvd||1 - 12 AM||403-606-3743|
|May 11||Hawkmere View|
|June 8||Willowmere Way|
|June 8||No Frills|
|June 8||241172 Range Rd 281|
|June 22||Windermere Drive|
|June 22||West Creek Green|
|June 22||Kinniburgh Way|
|June 22||West Chestermere Drive|
|June 29||Kinniburgh Lane|
|June 29||Paradise Road|
|June 29||Aspenmere Green|
|June 30||John Peake Park - Pride event|
|July 5||Apple Cleaning Supplies|
|July 6||Hawkmere View|
|July 12||Parkmere Green|
|July 12||Bike Park BBQ|
|July 14||Kinniburgh Circle|
|July 20||West Creek Crescent|
|July 20||End of Aspenmere Drive|
|July 20||Chestermere Yacht Club|
|July 27||West Lakeview Crescent|
|July 27||Oakmere Way|
|August 10||West Creek Pond|
|August 10||Seagreen Way|
|August 10||West Creek Springs|
|August 10||Rainbow Falls Glen|