How it Works
1. Apply: Eligible developments can apply for the Economic Incentive Program when they submit their building permit application.
2. Complete construction: Construction must be completed and an occupancy permit must be issued within 24 months.
3. Receive your Tax Refund: If the property has met all the conditions, the owner will be advised that the municipal portion of the property taxes have been refunded for the relevant period.
- Any development in a commercial district
- Commercial development in a mixed-use district
- Development in an industrial or business park district
- Housing specific for seniors
- 3 to 4 storey apartment buildings