Hello Lake News Subscribers,
Find below the most relevant lake information for March, 2022.
Despite the current temperatures, boating season really is just right around the corner. The City is beginning to plan for the summer right now including adjusting the days that the boat launch is staffed this season, to ensure we are optimizing seasonal staff time. Boat launch fees and the registration process remain the same.
- Boat Launch Opening Day:
- April 29th, 2022 (weather permitting)
- NEW Boat Launch Schedule:
- The boat launch will be staffed Thursday - Monday, 8 am - 8 pm, April 29th - September 6th, 2022
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays:
- Registered residents will have pin and/or RFID access to the launch but the hut will not be staffed. Visitors will be required to purchase a pass by visiting or calling Community Operations at (403) 207-2807 on weekdays, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm, excluding statutory holidays.
- Resident’s who would like access to the boat launch must re-register every year to receive or reactive their pin and RFID tags.
- Registration will be available at the boat launch only starting April 29th, and Thursday-Monday all season, between 8 am - 8 pm.
- Registration requirements are can be found on our website under the “Permit Process” tab.
- Fall Schedule:
- September 6 - Oct. 10th
- The boat launch will not be staffed but residents will still have pin and/or RFID access. Visitors will be required to purchase a pass by visiting or calling Community Operations at (403) 207-2807 on weekdays, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm, excluding statutory holidays.
Visit our website to learn more about the boat launch services, fees and registration requirements: www.chestermere.ca/boats
Have you subscribed to this newsletter yet? Visit www.chestermere.ca/notifyme to get this monthly newsletter sent to you automatically, enter your email address, sign in and select ‘Lake News’ from the News Flash section.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Community Operations at 403-207-2807 or fill out a Contact Us form on chestermere.ca (select Parks and Recreation) to notify the team.