The following Development Permit(s) have been approved in accordance with the City of Chestermere Land Use Bylaw 022-10, as amended:
- DP# 22-6556 184 Willowmere Close – Lot 24, Block 7, Plan 031 3508 A variance of 0.39m for the existing shed (12.41 sq.m.) located on the north side of the property encroaching into the required side yard setback 0.6m including eaves.
- DP# 22-53526 329 Marina Key – Lot 37, Block 2, Plan 191 0205 A variance of approx. 0.6m for an existing concrete driveway located on the northeast side of the property encroaching into the required side yard setback of 0.6m.
- DP# 22-52529 97 Rainbow Falls Boulevard – Lot 19, Block 8, Plan 131 0826 Discretionary Use – Secondary Suite
- DP# 22-53767/2 481 West Lakeview Drive – Lot 14, Block 3, Plan 191 2378
- A variance of 1.06m for a detached garage located on the north side of the property encroaching into the required side yard setback of 3.0m.
- A variance for increasing maximum lot coverage for a detached garage.
- DP#22-4688 158 West Lakeview Crescent – Lot 7, Block 9, Plan 011 3706 Discretionary Use – Secondary Suite
- DP# 22-53668 212 Chelsea Drive – Lot 49, Block 1, Plan 2010045 Variance for increasing maximum lot coverage for Detached Garage
- DP# 22-53710 128 Chelsea Drive – Lot 34, Block 2, Plan 2010045 Variance for increasing maximum lot coverage for Detached Garage
Any person deemed to be affected by the above approval(s) may choose to appeal this decision to the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board. Any appeal must be in writing to the Secretary of the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board and forwarded to the City of Chestermere along with the required fee of $200.00 within 21 days from the date of this publication. Further information regarding the above-mentioned approval(s) may be obtained by contacting our office at 403-207-7075 during regular business hours.
Subscribe to receive any City public notices via email or text by visiting chestermere.ca/notifyme (select ‘public notices’ under the News Flash option).