The following Development Permit(s) have been approved in accordance with the City of Chestermere Land Use Bylaw 022-10, as amended:
- DP# 22-1019
- 664 East Chestermere Drive - Lot 10, Block 6, Plan 921 1325
- Discretionary Use – Existing Wood Storage Shed (11.59 sq.m.) located on the east side of the property.
- DP# 22-52339
- 547 West Chestermere Drive – Lot 19, Block 2, Plan 121 3207
- Discretionary Use – Secondary Suite
- DP# 22-3528
- 159 West Lakeview Inlet - Lot 24, Block 4, Plan 991 3452
- Discretionary Use – Existing Gazebo (13.63 sq.m.) located on the east side of the property.
- DP# 22-309
- 309 East Chestermere Drive – Lot 8, Block 8, 101 2966
- Lake Lot Dock (Existing)
Any person deemed to be affected by the above approval(s) may choose to appeal this decision to the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board. Any appeal must be in writing to the Secretary of the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board and forwarded to the City of Chestermere along with the required fee of $200.00 within 21 days from the date of this publication. Further information regarding the above-mentioned approval(s) may be obtained by contacting our office at 403-207-7075 during regular business hours.
Subscribe to receive any City public notices via email or text by visiting chestermere.ca/notifyme (select ‘public notices’ under the News Flash option).