The following Development Permit(s) have been approved in accordance with the City of Chestermere Land Use Bylaw 022-10, as amended:
- DP# 22-52199
- 176 Kinniburgh Way – Lot 10, Block 3, Plan 121 2238
- A variance of 0.30m for existing air conditioning units (2) located on the right side of the principal building encroaching into the required side yard setback of 1.0m.
- DP# 22-52332
- 575 West Chestermere Drive – Lot 12, Block 2, Plan 121 3207
- A variance of 1.6m for existing deck & stairs (0.64m high) located on the west side of the property encroaching into the required rear yard setback of 4.0m.
- DP# 22-54462 / 22-54463 / 22-54464 / 22-54465
- 103 / 107 / 111 / 115 South Shore Court - Lot 1 / 2 / 3 / 4, Block 6, Plan 211 1303
- Variances for increasing the maximum lot coverage and reducing the minimum side yard setback for detached garages.
- Variances for reducing the minimum landscaping coverage.
- DP# 22-53643
- 105 Chelsea Grove – Lot 3, Block 7, Plan 201 0045
- A variance of 0.33m for existing air conditioning units (2) located on the south side of the property encroaching into the required side yard setback of 1.0m.
- DP# 22-53643
- 209 Topaz Gate – Lot 12, Block 6, Plan 071 6019
- Discretionary Use - Secondary Suite.
Any person deemed to be affected by the above approval(s) may choose to appeal this decision to the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board. Any appeal must be in writing to the Secretary of the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board and forwarded to the City of Chestermere along with the required fee of $200.00 within 21 days from the date of this publication. Further information regarding the above-mentioned approval(s) may be obtained by contacting our office at 403-207-7075 during regular business hours.
Subscribe to receive any City public notices via email or text by visiting chestermere.ca/notifyme (select ‘public notices’ under the News Flash option).