The following Development Permit(s) have been approved in accordance with the City of Chestermere Land Use Bylaw 022-10, as amended:
- DP# 22-5002
- 103 Springmere Drive – Lot 2, Block 1, Plan 991 3393
- A variance of 0.4m for existing air conditioning units (2) located on the left side of the principal building encroaching into the required side yard setback of 1.0m.
- DP# 22-51693 247
- Lakepointe Drive – Lot 19, Block 4, Plan 121 2414
- A variance of 0.3m for existing air conditioning unit located on the right side of the principal building encroaching into the required side yard setback of 1.0m.
- DP# 22-7390
- 198 Hawkmere Road – Lot 72, Block 23, 041 4484
- Side Yard Variance for proposed basement stairwell.
- DP# 22-54596/2
- 356 Dawson Drive – Lot 28, Block 15, Plan 221 0062
- A variance for increasing lot coverage for detached garage.
Any person deemed to be affected by the above approval(s) may choose to appeal this decision to the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board. Any appeal must be in writing to the Secretary of the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board and forwarded to the City of Chestermere along with the required fee of $200.00 within 21 days from the date of this publication. Further information regarding the above-mentioned approval(s) may be obtained by contacting our office at 403-207-7075 during regular business hours.
Subscribe to receive any City public notices via email or text by visiting chestermere.ca/notifyme (select ‘public notices’ under the News Flash option).