The following Development Permit(s) have been approved in accordance with the City of Chestermere Land Use Bylaw 022-10, as amended:
- DP# 22-53842
- 136 Dawson Drive – Lot 10, Block 4, Plan 191 2378
- A variance for increasing lot coverage for detached garage
- DP# 22-216
- 435 East Chestermere Drive – Lot 29, Block 7, Plan 101 4326
- Side Yard Retaining Wall exceeding 1.2m in height (1.5m maximum).
- DP# 22-54595/2
- 352 Dawson Drive – Lot 29, Block 15, Plan 221 0062
- A variance for increasing lot coverage for detached garage.
- DP# 22-53906
- 112 Dawson Harbour Heights – Lot 67, Block 1, Plan 201 1615
- A variance for reducing minimum required distance between driveway and utility pedestal.
- DP# 22-53902
- 128 Dawson Harbour Heights – Lot 71, Block 1, Plan 201 1615
- A variance of 0.22m for existing air conditioning unit located on the right side of the property encroaching into the required side yard setback of 1.0m.
Any person deemed to be affected by the above approval(s) may choose to appeal this decision to the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board. Any appeal must be in writing to the Secretary of the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board and forwarded to the City of Chestermere along with the required fee of $200.00 within 21 days from the date of this publication. Further information regarding the above-mentioned approval(s) may be obtained by contacting our office at 403-207-7075 during regular business hours.
Subscribe to receive any City public notices via email or text by visiting chestermere.ca/notifyme (select ‘public notices’ under the News Flash option).