November is here! Check out our Monthly Calendar for programs, services and events!
⭐️ What's NEW This Month! ⭐️
- Baby Time in Chestermere has been moved to Tuesday afternoons from 3:00 - 4:30pm in November & December!
- A 4-week Parent Support Group begins Thursday, November 7th from 6:00 - 8:00pm. This Positive Parenting Program (Triple P) Support Group is a great opportunity to meet other parents in similar situations – other parents who’ll support you and share stories with you. You’ll also be given tips and suggestions to fit the needs of your family. PLEASE REGISTER! Child Care is provided with pre-registration (limited spaces available)
- Daddy & Me is on Saturday, November 16th from 9:30 - 11:30am at the Indus Recreation Centre. This Daddy & Me will be focused on getting moving and playing. There will be lots of gross motor activities to enjoy from our School Ready Brains program 🧠
- National Child Day Play Day is this month! Join us on Friday, November 23rd from 9:30am - 12:30pm at the Chestermere Recreation Centre for a fun filled morning of PLAY!
- Christmas shopping on your mind? Join us for a Parent Discussion Group on Thursday, November 28th from 1:30 - 3:30pm to discuss how to handle shopping with your little one using Triple P’s research-based strategies, and practical tips. PLEASE REGISTER! Child Care is provided with pre-registration (limited spaces available)
Please call us at (403) 207-7050 for more information, or to register for the Parent Support Group.