The Chestermere Arts Days will be at City Hall and the Library! Using all three levels of the building, artisan booths will be throughout the building in various rooms.
We need all participating Artisans to attend an orientation meeting Thursday, September 22 at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall so that questions can be addressed and all logistical details can be explained.
Booth Space - 6 Foot table, black pipe & drape behind
Booth Fee - $35:00
Deadline for registration September 19, 2016
Be creative with your booth keeping with a shop / boutique theme
If you would like to be profiled prior to the event, please email a description, bio story and photo of your work to email@example.com
Friday Blank Canvas Event
Set up 1:00pm – 6:00pmStarts 6:30pm – 10:30pm
Saturday Open Market
10:00am – 4:00pm Tear down 4:15pm *Please out of respect for the performers on the stage please refrain from tearing down until 4:15pm.
Cheque payable to “CITY OF CHESTERMERE.”
Payments can be made at the City of Chestermere City Hall or mailed to the Office.
FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT:
Nancie Huneault - Event Coordinator 105 Marina Rd. Chestermere AB T1X 1V7
Tel: 403 207-7051 Fax: 403 569-0512 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Load In and Set Up Friday September 30 between 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- Limited parking days of event artisans are asked to park in John Peak Park
- The Chestermere Arts Days Art Market Hours of Operation o Friday at 6:30pm – 10:30pm o Saturday Open Market at 10:00am - 4:00pm – No early tear downs.
- Only registered exhibitors are authorized to display at the Chestermere Arts
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own properties. - This is a family event. Immediate removal will be enforced if there is any
inappropriate behavior (such as profanity, intoxication, intimidation, or
offensive/lewd conduct) towards participant, staff and/or volunteers.
- Participation in the Chestermere Arts Days which is hereby acknowledged releases the City of Chestermere , Chestermere Agricultural Society their
officers, officials, agents and/or employees, volunteers, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, and advertisers, of any and all claims and/or demands, whether expressed or implied for damages , indemnity, costs, interest , loss or injury of every nature arising which may have had, may now have, or may hereinafter have in any way relating to injuries or damages suffered bodily or to property as a result of participation in the Chestermere Arts Days celebrations.
The personal information is being collected for activities related to “ Chestermere Arts Day “and as such is
deemed to be an activity of the City of Chestermere. The personal information is collected under the
authority of Section 33(1)(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Pricy Act, and will be used
only for the purpose identified. If you have any questions or concerns about the collection or use of
information you may contact the FOIP coordinator at Municipal Office, 105 Marina Road, Chestermere, AB
T1X 1V7 or call (403) 207-7050
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field