- Resident Services
- Street Sweeping
Weather permitting, you may see equipment operating in your area before its scheduled week. This is for equipment calibration and area inspections.
Vehicles only need to be moved when signage is posted in your area and it is your area’s scheduled week for sweeping.
2023 Street Sweeping Schedule (subject to change)
|Area||Start Date||End Date|
|Zone 1 - Chestermere Blvd and Arterial Roadways, Medians, and Islands||April 14||April 16|
|Zone 2 - Westmere Commercial / Marina Drive / Lakepointe||April 17||April 21|
|Zone 3 - West Chestermere / Cove / Westchester / Longbeach Landing||April 24||April 28|
|Zone 4 - East Chestermere / Kinniburgh||May 1||May 5|
|Zone 5 - Oakmere / Springmere / Hawkmere||May 8||May 12|
|Zone 6 - Rainbow Falls||May 15||May 19|
|Zone 7 - Lakeside Greens / Golf Course||May 23||May 26|
|Zone 8 - West Creek / West Lakeview||May 29||June 2|
- What time of year does street sweeping start? How long will it take?
- Where can I find the street sweeping zone map?
- I saw the sweepers working on my street even though it is not our scheduled week, why?
- Why is one zone scheduled ahead of another zone?
- I live in a new community. Why has my street not been swept?
- My curbside collection for blue, green, and/or black bin is scheduled for the same time as street sweeping, what do I do?
- What time of day do sweepers operate?
- What should I do when I see street sweeping signs posted in my area?
- When can I move my vehicle back on to the street?
- Why does street sweeping take so long?
Visit our Street Sweeping Frequently Asked Questions.
Contact Community Operations by Contact Us Form (Select Roads & Fleet) or call 403-207-2807.
- Mon. - Fri. 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Closed daily between 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Closed Holidays