April 12, 2021 - Street Sweeping is underway for 2021!
Weather permitting, you may see equipment operating in your area before its scheduled week. This is for equipment calibration and area inspections.
Vehicles only need to be moved when signage is posted in your area and it is your area’s scheduled week for sweeping.
|Area||Start Date||End Date|
|Chestermere Blvd and Arterial Roadways, Medians, and Islands||Wed. April 7th||Fri. April 9th|
|Westmere Commercial / Marina Drive / Lakepointe||Mon. April 12th||Fri. April 16th|
|East Chestermere / Kinniburgh||Mon. April 19th||Fri. April 23rd|
|West Chestermere / Cove||Mon. April 26th||Fri. April 30th|
|Rainbow Falls||Mon. May 3rd||Fri. May 14th|
|West Creek / West Lakeview||Mon. May 17th||Fri. May 21st|
|Lakeside Greens / Golf Course||Tues. May 25th*||Fri. May 28th|
|Oakmere / Springmere / Hawkmere||Mon. May 31st||Fri. June 4th|
- What time of year does street sweeping start? How long will it take?
- Where can I find the street sweeping zone map?
- I saw the sweepers working on my street even though it is not our scheduled week, why?
- Why is one zone scheduled ahead of another zone?
- I live in a new community. Why has my street not been swept?
- My curbside collection for blue, green, and/or black bin is scheduled for the same time as street sweeping, what do I do?
- What time of day do sweepers operate?
- What should I do when I see street sweeping signs posted in my area?
- When can I move my vehicle back on to the street?
- How is the COVID-19 pandemic affecting the street sweeping program?
- Why does street sweeping take so long?